TdRaAnNcCeETdRaAnNcCeE

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Some uhhhhh......"Original" suggestions

MANN! nukes falling...whole world being blown to hell... AND STILL! we arnt seeing any Supermutants,Giant Scorpions Or People crawling out of giant vaults XD cmon add some essence of fallout why dontcha =D

Also on a more serious note. If the nukes JUST fell how is she walking around on the surface?? the place would be TEEMING with nukular radiation she would be like a bubbling puddle of sludge by now....maby she could find out that she is dying or something? like her skin starts peeling off and her hair starts falling out and stuff ^^ AWSOME SIRIES !!!! WAITING FOR EPISODE 2 W00t

Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction

LMAO!!!

I Loved it when mel Got spud boy with the V.A.T.S System =P if anyone play's this on PS3 add me online im FESTY_666 on the network

this movie is SO VERRY REAL! i just love being evil and raiding caravans and attacking enclave outposts me and jeriko make a great team =p he has the enclave power suit and i have the B.O.S one its kinda ironic if you think about it...

Battosai810 responds:

Yeah, it's a bit odd, I'll admit.
I've got Fawkes, the super mutant with a laser gatling gun. Can carry like, 4 suits of Enclave power armor that I can sell or trade to the Outcasts for bullets or supplies.

Glad you liked the toon!

Star Wars: Rebel Alliance Star Wars: Rebel Alliance

Meh.

its was good but it didnt seem like madness much more like lego starwars combat =/ srry

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

AWSOMENESS!!

but i still cant figure out who is good and who is evil?

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

LMAO!

it just shows how fukin stupid religion realy is lol

Come Back Collab 2 Come Back Collab 2

I LOVE STICK ANIMATIONS

man that was fukin awsome!!! i want to put it on my i-pod and watch it all the time great fighting styles great every thing!!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME ECT

ive got this game and most of the things he did in that movie were completely true that happens all the time and LOL FUCKING roman man so annoying i loved it loved it loved it !!!

WeRBopBop #15 WeRBopBop #15

PIRATE GUNZ

if it was realistic the pirate would had have to reaload his gun every shot he would be so pwned

Egg Egg

GREAT!!

its short and sweet GREAT twist never expected it this animation would hav taken AGES on flash fram by frame man! and its so smooth awsome work man i wish i could make stuff like that =/